BSc – Education
Advanced Diploma / HND
3 years working experience in Teaching OR in the field of Education.
We are pleased to offer the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and the Bachelor of Science in Education (BSc-IT and BSc in Education) top-up degree programmes, in collaboration with our UGC-approved partner university.
Teachers who possess teaching experience of 3 years and above in the -field of ICT education, can obtain a BSc in Information Technology. Non-ICT teachers with 3 years of experience will be eligible to get the BSc in Education degree within one year. Both the degrees will cover the latest content in e-learning technologies. These programmes are internationally recognized qualifications, and are validated, administered and verified by Aldersgate International Consortium of Universities.
Faculty : Government University Professors, NIE Lecturers
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Year
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Information and Communications Technology
- Principles of Teaching
- Educational Psychology
- Principles of Guidance and Counseling
- Assessment of Student Learning
- The Teaching Profession
- Social Dimensions of Education
- Curriculum Development
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Study and Thinking Skills
- Experiencing the Teaching-Learning Process
- The Learner’s Development and Environment